Saturday, January 3, 2009

Warm California NOT!

Here I am coming to you from the cold 29°, Lost Coast of California. it is COLD. I am not even going outside until I am positive there is NO! ice, not taking any chances on falling. It feels so good to be pain free, Praise the Lord!! God is so good all the time. I am so blessed!!!

Not much is new here other than I am still trying to get things sorted so I can start packing, I have about 7 weeks to go until the big move to Oregon. I keep procrastinating and spending entirely too much time on the computer. This morning I will shower and wash my hair; it takes so long for all this long hair to dry, and I don't like to use the blow dryer. Although at times I do use the curling iron, not much use in that either as the weight of my hair and weather just straightens it out again. So I just end up putting it on top of my head. Keith likes me to wear my hair on top of my head but he likes it down too.
If it warms up enough this afternoon I will take the dogs out for their walks. Happy can't go far as I don't want to irritate his paw , his surgery is the 15th to remove the growth from the toe pad.

No comments: