Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I reached 500 workouts this morning at Curves; it has taken me 2 years and 2 months to get there. At first I gained 6 lbs as the muscle formed and I began to lose inches. Then I lost 17 lbs over a year and now I have gained back 9 lbs. At least the 23 inches I lost are still off. The gain has been due to the change in my eating habits since Keith and I got together. What a bummer, we eat well and I gain weight. I will continue to workout after the move at a gym near the house with a friend of mine who lives in Coos Bay.

Happy (dog) will be having surgery on one of his back paws to remove a growth that is growing on one of his toe pads, in a couple of weeks; I won’t be traveling again until after his foot is healed. I don’t want to leave his care to anyone else.

Today I think I will take all the pictures and things off the walls, books out of the book case and knick knacks out of the China Cabinet and get that packed up. Might as well start with the stuff I don’t like to do first. I also need to call my Chiropractor to make and appointment for an adjustment.

No comments: