Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time moves on

Time seems to move on too fast on the weekends that Keith an I spend together. We took the dogs to the dog park and they had so much fun running off leash doing just what dogs do. Happy made some new friends and chased the ball with them them. All 6 dogs were either all Black or Black and White. We washed both cars and its a good thing the sun was out and the day was so nice to be outside sharing the chores. We talked about the coming move from the little house to the big house, there is so much I need to accomplish before then. I have furniture and other things that I need to give away. Other things that I need to start taking to the big house each time I go. I hope to have everything completed and out of this house before cold weather sets in and the fog rolls down the coast, it is so hard to drive in the fog. My kids were informed of the coming move a couple of months ago, I don't know yet whether or not they are OK with it. I told them that it is only a 4 hour drive for me to be here for all birthdays, holidays and special occasions; the same goes for them to visit us, there is plenty of room for them to come and stay for a few days.

No comments: