Thursday, August 7, 2008

I see it has been too long since I have actually "said" anything on this blog. I need to do some updating here.
Bebe has an injured leg that I have been babying for 2 weeks. I think she injured it playing with Storm across the street. She is getting better by the day but is still favoring that leg, she also "clicks" when she walks. Happy is just plain ole Happy, always ready to go for a walk, for 11 years old your would think he was still a pup by the way he jumps around when I say the word walk. Bebe is learning how to get along with the neighborhood cats. She walks off leash and is only curious about looking at the cats and sniffing them. Of course they don't always appreciate her curiosity. I have yet to get Happy to stop chasing the cats. He has to be kept on the leash. This weekend I hope to take them to the local dog park for the first time. We have lived here 5 years and I have not taken them to the park yet. I wasn't sure how they would get along with other dogs but they are no socialized very well.

Tomorrow Keith is coming down from Oregon for the weekend. I am always so happy to see him. I love to spoil him with my cooking and he is so appreciative of everything I do for him. He spoils me too. I can't hardly wait until we can be together forever. Isn't love grand?

We sure haven't had much of a summer here in Northwestern California. It has been spring like weather for months overcast, drizzling fog, cool temperatures not much over 65-70° here on the coast.

No comments: