Thursday, February 7, 2008

68 in 2008

Yesterday was the 68th anniversary of my birth. I am so blessed to be here for another year in good health. In God's numbering system the number 8 is the number of new beginnings. 2008 is the year of new beginnings, so to be blessed with turning 68 in 2008 I know that this year will be a year of double blessings and double portions of blessings in my life.

I has been raining here for 3 weeks now with only 2-3 days without rain. Happy and Bebe have only been out for walks 4 times in the last 3 weeks. I miss taking them out and walking with them through our neighborhood. We all need the exercise.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Happy Birthday, Marilyn. I hope your relationship with your new friend works out well. Please be cautious in the beginning. We hope for the best for you.