Saturday, May 26, 2007

Trinidad Head


This photo is going to be entered at the Redwood Acres Fair next month. Trinidad is located 11 miles north of Mckinleyville on the coast of the Pacific ocean. It is a major fishing harbor for this area. There is a wonderful restaurant on the pier called The Seascape. The Clam Chowder there is so thick and creamy, absolutely delicious.
This photo was taken from the trail going down to Indian Beach.
My youngest son and I have hiked the Trinidad Head trail, very steep with switchbacks. There are observation points all along the way up. I got some wonderful sunsets shots that night, which I will post at another time.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Nice photo, Marilyn. Are you going to be posting the others on your blog? How many are you entering?

I hope you enjoy writing your blog. I've really enjoyed mine. And our girls tell me they check it every day. It's a great incentive! I'll put yours on my blogline.