Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Lord's Day

"This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it". Psalm 118:24.
As I was sitting with the Lord this morning during my prayer time, he took me to Jeremiah 49:12-27. I don't understand why that particular passage. However as it says in Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths."
With all this trouble right in the area that the Lord speaks about in that passage, sure makes one wonder if the time is short for His return. Oh how I long for the day of Jesus' return to see Him face to face. Maranantha Lord Jesus.



2 comments:

Readeriowa said...

Lovely photos, Marilyn! Good luck at the fair with your entries. I particularly liked the baby callas and the Trinided Head ones.

jane

Nita said...

Marilyn, I just saw the link to your blog on cp.

This is great. Your photos are beautiful, and your comments about our Lord always get my attention, as I love Him too. :)

I've bookmarked you so that I can check back from time to time.

Nita