Friday, September 28, 2007

2 dogs from Tudogmom

This photo is a combination of two photos combined into one for a Christmas card a couple of years ago. This morning Happy and Bebe got an email from thier friend Barney in Redlands, California who wanted to see more photos of them on the blog. They told Barney that they would have a talk with me about that, so here they are my two bestest buddies in the whole world. they are wonderful companions and will actually sit and stare into my eyes and make noises like they are talking to me. Of course they expect treats for doing that, so they get pieces of raw carrots.

Dr. Betsy, their Vet, recommended the raw carrots after we discovered that both of them were 10-12 lbs overweight. They have been on the diet since around May of this year. They each get 1 cup of kibble for Seniors, and I add a cup of mixed vegetables that I have cooked for them to which I add 1 can of dog food, sometimes a can of spaghetti sauce and different kinds of veggies. I cook enough for a whole week at one time. Every now and then I split 1 can of wet food between them for an afternoon treat. Late afternoon they each get another cup of kibble.

Bebe doesn't like the rain and today it is raining, she just runs out to do her business as quickly as possible and runs right back inside she is shorthaired and gets cold and soaked quickly.

Happy, well he likes to lay in the corner of the fence and look at the cats next door and what ever else happens by his window on the world no matter what the weather is like. His nice undercoat keeps him warm and the water seems stand on top of his fur.

This is Happy now. Hi Barney Ty, Rocko, Harry, Benny, Joie, January, Mia, Buki, Shadow, Zoe, Kodi and beverly. Me and Bebe will see you guys over at SeniorNet.org Bebe says Hi! to all y-all too.


1 comment:

Nita said...

Oh, how cute, Marilyn! I didn't see this one when I posted about your sunset pictures. I should have scrolled down first.

Tyson does the same thing...about looking into my eyes and trying to talk. I would love to speak their vocal language or at least understand. I know their sounds are filled with love. I'm sure about that.

Your guys are so sweet. Sounds like they eat good too. :) Nita